Where To Buy


Adapters include fittings to convert solvent weld pipe to a threaded connection, metal tailpiece pipe from a sink to the drainage system, and fittings to join copper or galvanized pipe to ABS-DWV. Be sure to consider the connection type you will need - a hub accepts pipe or the spigot end of a fitting.


Make the HomeRite Connection