Where To Buy


A standard wye is a "Y" shaped fitting which allows one pipe to be joined to another at a 45˚ angle to direct water through the drainage system. A Double Wye is used to collect water from two different directions into a single drain line. Dishwasher Wyes are specialty fittings for dishwasher drainage.

ABS-DWV Dishwasher Wye

ABS-DWV Dishwasher Wye

spigot x hub


Make the HomeRite Connection